Sunday, June 15, 2008

Two aching thumbs...

I've finally created my official blog today!been using the friendster blog which has been ages since the last time i updated it..lol..to add to my archievement for today(well if creating a blog is an archievement) i did it with 2 bloody aching thumbs..!!try beating that...

whenever i start typing..my thumbs feel like itz being poke with a knife frm the inside..basically..my thumbs are living in hell right now...i have to thank my dear good friend lee *the beast* joe jin for this..if he hadnt invite me for a game of basketball on friday..my left thumb would be fine(wad luck im having)..if he hadnt invite me for another game on saturday..my right thumb will be alright..so letz hear ur speeches..lol im just kidding..two aching thumbs are enough..i don't wanna hurt myself in another part(if u get wad i mean)..

guess tht's it for now..if my thumbs can talk..they'll be cursing me right now..so bubbye!

No comments: