Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Did i made the right choice..?

With energy bundle up in me, and a lil voice in my head telling me today will be a fun day,with that i made my journey to college..

this is sort of stuff i do EVERY morning before getting to college only to be let down by the fact that i was just only kidding myself..well, the college is fine..with fine facilities, great lecturers and all but there is one BIG problem for me that is i feel very alienated and isolated from the other students there..the problem here is that i just can't seem to gel with them as most of them are from chinese edu and im from english ed..and no offence i don't have anything againts chinese eds students itz just that we're totally from a whole different world and also the language factor..this is actually the least of my problems..the real big problems are when we start to do our projects..then problems will slowly creep in and ideas will clash BIG TIME..

it's really ironic..before i was enrolled into the college i am in now..i was so againts form6's and was so eager to be enrolled into this college..after just a few months i feel that form6 is so much nicer than my college..when i have the time i would go back to my old school and i feel very accepted and not alienated there although i ain't the student there anymore..i still have some close friends there and i can still relate myself alot to my old school..some of my old friends even envied tht i went to college when in truth it is i who envied them..ironic isnt it??sometimes i would even think of quitting this college and enrolled into form 6..but if i do tht..my parent's money would really go to waste..sigh..it's really a lose-lose situation for me..in my life i did alot of bad decision..this is the worst so far!!college life is suppose to be the prime time in my life and yet i feel that it is the worst time in my life!!im even closer to friends from other state in other college compare to my college..crazy isnt it?things would be even worse when the times come for my friends to leave for their own destination in life...

perhaps all i could do is just to wish for the best and hope things will get better in time..though deep down i know chances of it are really really slim..it's been awhile since i felt this depressed and down and i really do not like it at all...sighhh



No comments: