Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been...tagged?

Ok..im new in this tag thing..but as far as i know..itz like playing the game tag..okay..here goes the rules..

THE RULES
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4 At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. im a slob
  2. i love to procrastinate(who doesnt?)
  3. well..i live to eat
  4. i spend long hours in the toilet(coz of my contact lens)
  5. i love to bully my bros!my favourite past time..wakakaka
  6. i love sports like basketball and football
  7. i love my parents...(everyone better do)
  8. lastly..i love my friends!..(cheesy rite?but i really do..well almost all of them..lolXD)

Now for the people im going to tag..

  • Daniel
  • Yiwen
  • Sherlyn
  • ShuPei
  • Eiven
  • Chong yen
  • Jyee
  • jared

have fun with it=)

No comments: