Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My punggung berbunga..twice..=.=

i am now very sure..very sure of 1 thing..that something is very fond of me these days..and this is something that u should not be happy to have it close by you..that something goes by the name of "bad luck"..

wad bad luck has gotta do with my punggung berbunga u ask?
okay..this was what happened..i was back home from college and on my way into the bathroom..for some apparent reason..there is some soap powder scattered all around my bathroom floor and well u guessed it..i fell and landed directly on my ass..full frontal impact on my poor backside and for the first time in my life practically every words that came out of my mouth was foul language..some of them i didnt even knew exist..imagine that..and they say television is a bad influence..try falling down straight on your ass..

well after that incident i've moved on..with my ass still bruising and feeling the sting out of the fall just now..i sensed later that it was goin 2 rain as dark clouds were looming right above me and i have class later!so i figured itz best tht i get the car frm my dad..so i rode my Honda EX5 down 2 my dad's office and drove the car back just incase it rains..as i was walkin at the lobby of my apartment..i saw some kids werebickering bout tom and jerry(they still watch tht cartoon these days??)..coz i was looking at the movements those kids were doin..i din notice tht the janitor(ow wadeva u call it) just mopped the floor so...*slipped* *BAM!* *OOOOO..LEMMA!!*
was what i could remember..u guessed it right again..i fell down on my ass..twice!i really hit the jackpot 2day...sadly i din win any cash but perhaps some cracks in my assbones(or whatever bones u may call it..this is wad u get for skipping bio class in secondary school)..luckily no one was watching and i quickly walked up into my apartment hoping tht no one had seen my jackie chan aka jet li stunts..

as i entered my room with my cracked assbones preparing to blogged what had happen to me..the sun started to shine....
great..i waste my dad's petrol and my ass hurts..and in an old cantonese saying for a pain in the ass..literally..is "pei ku hoi fa"..
so wa-lah..my punggung yang berbunga and twice..
see now why i said bad luck is very fond of me these days?

No comments: