Monday, June 23, 2008

The lifes and times of Apple Crumble cake..

There it was..a pretty and elegant Apple Crumble cake lying in the refrigerator..waiting for someone who will appreciate it to come sweep it of the shelve..listen to it's story..

i was born on the night of 22nd june 2008..i was made out of flour,cream,some apple flavouring and more cream..i had a few decorations which is the apple flavour green cherry(whatever u call them) on me..i was given a life by a baker..and my life's objectives like many other cake was to be appreciated by human beings in their stomach..hearing them saying "hmmm this cake taste soo good" is like a girl getting praise by lotz of guys saying "wah..ur body look like jessical alba and ur lips is so nice n thick like angelina jolie".

The date was 23rd June 2008 which is the next day..
the time was 12.30pm..
a fine and good looking young man came into the shop surveyed the cakes tht was displayed in the refrigerator..it was only me and the gigantic chocolate mud cake placed at the far end corner..but he chose me..i was brought to his house and was put into the refrigerator..again..when he did brought me out..he straight rushed to a place named inti college..man..i was so excited tht im goin 2 be shared by many many people..and im sure they'd appreciate how i'd taste..yepp...appreciate me...tht was what i thought...

once i was brought there..i was poked with candles and they lit the candles with fire and the hot wax was starting to drip on my beautiful body..imagine being poked all around ur body with burning needles..i thought to myself.."wad??!u guys wanna burn me to death or something???" these was least of my problems...and then suddenly..these human beings were suddenly singing(or chanting) a song..tht goes like this.."happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to shizu..happy birthday to you!!" and then..she blew the candles and took the candle out with her mouth!..thank god..i was starting to feel tht she was my saviour..my salvation..when suddenly..the real nightmares begin..it was havoc!horrible!terrible!vegetable! i was practically being thrown around..im used as a weapon for these crazy kids!! i've turned from a loving and sweet cake to a weapon of destruction of these crazy kids!man..bits and parts of me was almost everywhere..the face,nose,eyes,hairs,bodies,shirts and even inside the ear!(Ewww) i thought i was supposed to be in the stomach..this isnt what cakes are suppose to be..weapon of destruction..isnt it?after the "World War 3"..there was nothing left of me..i was either wiped away with tissue..washed down the sink or end up still sticking on the ears...before i drew my last cream..i did take a good look of all these crazy kids who dissected me brutally...

Warning to all cakes around the world!

Beware..do not show yourself when come in contact..if you do..u'll just end up like me..

-The Apple Crumble Cake-

P.S:Happy 18th birthday Shizu~~Frm the worst victim...heheh

No comments: