Saturday, June 21, 2008

mom-son conversation =)

i was onlinin as usual this afternoon..surfing for songs and chatting at the same time...my mum was going about doing the usual stuff..suddenly she came in,sitting at my deck chair and look at me...

me :errr...is there anything on my face?

mum :no..

me :then why r u staring at me like tht?

mum :noler..itz been awhile since i stare at u d mah..so since im free now i wanna stare at u longer lor...

me :okay...something is telling me u're staring at ur son not for the reason he is good looking...so tell me,what do u wanna ask?

mum :aiseh..okay..tell me honestly,are u in a boy-girl relationship now?

me :what??what makes you say tht?

mum :no ah..lately i see tht u're always in a good mood and onlining and stuff like tht...

me :wah..i moody that time u ask me whether i got girlfriend or not..when i happy u also ask me the same thing..

mum :then got or not ah?

me :u seriously wanna know?actually i got d..she became my honey for a very long time d..

mum :har??serious?who?rachel?

me :nola..u la..since i was born u're my honey d mer..honey~~

mum :crazy!haiya..i wanna go wash clothes d..

me :haha..wait wait dont go yet..i need to talk to u...

mum :what izzit?

me :okay..since the petrol fuel rise d rite..can i...

mum :stop..i know wad u're goin to ask..dun ask me..ask ur dad...

me :wad wad...ughhhhhhh..

mum : =D

me : =.="

mum :make sure clean ur room..

me :yes mother........

so that was it..a mom-son conversation..a lame one i know but..itz something tht i'll treasure it...hehehe

P.S : another failed attempt for me to increase my allowance n i end up cleaning my room instead...dang!

No comments: