Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chapter 9 - Make or Break

This year will either make me or break me..if i were to make the predictions on whether i will make or break, i will,based on all the past experiences..go for break me..

Im not being pessimistic..okay well yea im sort of being a pessimistic in a way..but with the looks on how things goees in the past..i always make the wrong choices,not all but mostly..I have to choose which i would wanna major in after this sem of mine..and im still sitting on the fence for either PR or Journalism..many people would jump at the chance of taking PR but sadly if your name is Kiatisak Chua, you would have to think hard..think really really hard cause i actually do not have the most creative minds around you see..and my arts and designs......dun let me start there..on the other hand..im pretty good at news writting..but i seriously do not wanna enter journalism..i duno why..itz just not my thing..im afraid i would not do well in the later stage due to zero percent of interest in it..i need a counsellor for this prob..but who??and i need someone to fund me to further my studies abroad if my college doesnt have any links with any local U..so like i've say..this year pretty much decide what my future gonna be..sighh..

as usual..i start the year with high enthuasism that things will finally turn out great..and as usual as well..early expectations always dissapoint me..things are slowly but surely turning sour in every aspect..it has always been like this for since god knows when..sigh..i know i should count my blessings but each of us do have our own dissastisfaction rite?who doesnt?

i think as i grow every year,my luck pretty much dwindle away with it..just great..and to make things worse..though i never say it out often i've always felt insufficient in lotz of things and in lotz of aspect..brains, trust,confidence,talents..securities..the list just goes on..and all i got is just more negative elements compare to positives one..

im hanging in there everyday wit the little positive left in me..im not gonna sit down n cry..im just gonna drag my ass out of this hole..

till the next chapter..
chaozzzz

3 comments:

Xin said...

Wait a sec,

"drag my ASS out of this HOLE"

What are you trying to convey here, huh? ;p

Kia said...

hahha...
well..of course not the HOLE that you're thinkin bout..
lol

Xin said...

I'm not thinking... really not! XD