Monday, January 19, 2009

Ads : Tag by Vanitha

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes it does. I hate smokers

2. How about drinking?
I don't mind as long as she isn't an alcoholic

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Hmm...im not that sure coz i already have her =)

4. If someone like you right now, would you want them to tell you?
well..it depends..

5. What's your favourite sport?
Basketball, Football and badminton

6. It's Saturday night, you're home alone. What do you do?
I'd be on the phone with my baby!

7. Do you like roller coasters?
After last year, of course!

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
You can't measure the exact time for it..just like how you can't measure a dream.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Ermm...currently my only celeb is my gf XD

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Working on sat and spending time at home on sun..

11. What's your favourite restaurant?
Anything that serves food that satisfy me..

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yeap

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Nope

14. Do you like anyone right now?
There are no words to describe how is my feelings for her..

15. What is the first thing you noticed about the opposite sex?
Everything

16. Which do you prefer - beach or mountains?
Seaside

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Some Motorola phone

18. Computer or laptop?
Laptop

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans

20. Which year has been the best so far?
Year 2008..as cliche as it may sound,it's the best because of her =)

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
18 + 1

22. What should you be doing right now?
My Malaysia Studies assignment (Vanitha, if i cnt finish i will blmae you =P)

23. What is your favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill (The best!)

24. What's been your last purchase?
Digi reload card

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Look at number 1

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Let's just say..im a klutz sometimes..

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Laze and dream

28. What is your favourite subject?
English.

29. What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
Having Ng ShinRui in my life, my family and friends..

30. Ten person to tag.
BabyStingray
Cyen
Eiven
Yi-wen
Sher Lyn
Razeen
Chammaine
Siew Mon
Mei Wan
Fragrance


Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment "You're tagged!" and you can't tag the person who tagged you.


1.I procrastinate alot
2.I love my Girlfriend alot
3.I am a supporter of Liverpool Football Club
4.I think Alex Ferguson is always punched in the nose by his wife..he has a purple nose
5.I love songs
6.I love writing sometimes..especially when i have some ideas on what to write about
7.I lack creativity
8.I hate politicians
9.I wanna be in PR but im afraid im not cut out to be in that field
10.I would love to travel around the world
11.I want to grow taller
12.I need to start doing my MS assignment
13.I need this Tag to be done quick
14.Read num 13
15.Read num 14
16.I am glad =D

I tag these people because...
BabyStingray-Because i love you!
Cyen -Because you never did my tag before (i think)
Eiven - Because i never tag you before
Yi-wen - Because i spelt your name correctly
Sher Lyn - Because you're my baboon
Razeen - Because you're my lastest addition to my blog =P
Chammaine - Because me and Vanitha couldnt make it earlier to your school..
Siew Mon - Because you criticize that i plurk too much..haha..
Mei Wan - Because you're ah ma and you're old..so need to let you exercise a bit XD
Fragrance - Because you're good at doing tags =D


No comments: