Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Is Something Special For Someone Special

Once upon a time, I came to know of the existence of this girl.



I was playing basketball and there she was, standing by the outside of the court with a book in her hands together with her group of friends.


My first thought, "Man, this girl is a nerd! Studying at a basketball court?"



Then i've got to know her more..She and her group of friends joined the game, with their own version of "basketball".

Oh was I wrong. I was hell wrong that she was a nerd.


We started to go out and know more of each other.

My perception of her changed soon after.


"She aint a nerd. She's a fighter."

We became an item soon after.


We had happy times, we had bad times but oh those were great times.


Sadly, she has to leave to some where far to pursue her dream to be a doctor.


It has been a few long months since she left..she has been facing plenty of challenge of late.


She has been stressed out to the max.


So this here, is to tell you, my love,


Hang on there!I believe you can make it through no matter how big the odds are.


I believe you can make it through because you are a fighter and, its cause you're my girl as well =p

I'll be here always if you need me.

I love you..always!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you always baby
I am deeply touched by your words...
=D