Friday, March 27, 2009

Chapter 25 - Living In Fear

Im sure that you guys out there watched movies like 28 days, I am Legend and all these zombies movies right? I am now living that kind of live for the past couple of days already..

My youngest bro is now having chicken pox and for my whole 19 years of life i havent been infected by it yet..i do not wish to get infected JUST YET..there is too many things to do now..college gonna open in a week plus and so many activities comin up..so having the lil things popping up my skin is a no no..

Ive been trying to quarentine myself in my own room for the past two days and im paranoid when i feel ithcy in any parts of my body..ugh..the tension is unbearable!itz like..im a ticking time bomb..itz just a matter of time..and injection is a no no for me..i hate injections..sighhh!i need a place to saty for the next 2 to 3 weeks or so..anyone interested to put me up?lol..

anyway..zombie chicken pox aside..tonight from 8.30 -9.30..remember to switch off your light!do the mother nature a favour and give her a break aite!she needs some time out..and keep ur house safe!EPL chose the right time to take an international break..thank goodness =P

done with this chapter..
till the next one..
chaozzzz!!

No comments: