Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chapter 24 - Back from Hibernation!

Itz been like almost 2 weeks since i last updated my blog..exams, open days, trips and laziness are among the factors why im not typing away at this blank box.

Well..itz been kind of a turbulent period of time for me the past few weeks..been through the stages of anxiousness, joy, hilarious,pek chekness and a companion that seems to follow me everywhere, disappointment.

right, the first thing that i've learnt in this period of time is to CONFIRM everything with your collegemates..i missed my moral exam..due to some so called unforseen circumstances..99% of the reason why i missed it,itz actually down to me but the remaining one is..MAYBE, just MAYBE i feel that im at the wrong college..no offense,though i love my friends there..yes especially you two there..but i still feel that this is not right for me..especially in terms of my language..no im not looking down on anyone or playing up my abilities ( if i have any) but itz just that..im not communicating well with alot of people here..sigh..still itz no reason for me to miss my exam..so i take back what i said bout 99% and change it to 100%! but thank goodness the lecturers are nice there, i still have the chance to right my wrong..one of the salvations i have in my college now..

Next would be bout my open day...i sometimes doubt whether my college is really having an open day or a food fair..theres stall selling foods and drinks (im one of them)..not only that..there are stalls selling cameras, make up accessories and some promotion on body slimming thing!was kinda caught off guard by all these..why didnt they do it last year..hmm..oh well..was kinda fun..learnt how to make chrysanthemum tea..haha..and oh boy..it requires lotz of patience..especially working with van..lol..just kidding..Van can be a really good sales person..she can just walk around n ask (or maybe scare) them to buy the tea..and it works!although on the first day it didnt taste that good..but it was still fun and im glad itz over =) (in a good way)..

After the whole open day fiasco, itz 3 weeks break for me..and what better way to kickstart it then to go down kl the next day with my girl! =) stayed at my sis's place while helping my baby to settle her taiwan application stuff..before i continue..here's some pics


We're in KL baby!

Dying list : brands to buy before i die..
Grannie Karen!

right..i might be arrested for saying this but the government must really be more efficient n be less incompetent when it comes to the small things such as being systematic n efficient coz these small things would add up to big things..the public transportation espeically the ktm is really...really horrendous..tsk tsk..oh well enough bout the bad stuff..putrajaya is really nice..but sadly itz only for the government workers..it seriously looks like a big,advanced technological amusement park..but when you go nearer..man big disappointment man..and and..the taxi there..eat people wan k!i mean literally..bring back the metre system!!another thing bout kl is if you do not have any car u practically cnt survive there..me and my baby learn it the hard way..but it was nice walking around the big cities..i thought penang was big n busy man was i ever so wrong..you have to walk around in kl and u get what i mean..then we had dinner with Grannie Karen at Sunway Pyramid..memories from the KL trip with the PFS gang in 2007 started to ring in..ahh..sweet ol memories..=)

After doing most of the important things we hung out around a few of KL shopping centres..Berjaya Time Square..Pavillion..Mid Valley..too bad we do not have more time to hang around longer..oh well..itz still sweet memories..hehe..and staying in my sis's place for a few days really got me thinking..perhaps i could do my degree down here at KL,staying with my sis...but i have to get pass a very very big obstacle..sighh..oh well..still a year plus left..will think of that later..then there is the road back home to penang..we were sort of forced to go up to a bus..and midway we have to change bus..ish..should have bought tickets from the booth..we slept most of the time in the bus..almost missed the juru station that baby get to go down..lol..

and yesterday..we reached another milestone being together!hehe..9months baby..woots..spent it drinkin starbucks hot chocolate and watch movie in laptop..and not to forget..eating lotz n lotz of belacan chicken =D

moving on..in the past 2 weeks..itz been very exciting for Liverpool Football Club as they beat Real Madrid 4-0 and after that, a 4-1 trashing at the devil's very own backyard!woots!!to mae things even sweeter, they lost to Fulham 2-0 the following game and the Reds army marched on with a 5-0 trashing of Aston Villa the following day..football have never tasted this sweet before..and well..we might not win the title this season but we did the double over the devils this season didnt we??then again..there's still hope in winning the title!!

Captain Fantastic flying high!


now comes the disappointment part..honestly i was quite sad..disappointed by the way u thought of me..perhaps i couldnt blame you because YOU were never in this position before..so please never judge me this way..i treat u sincerely and i thought there were still hope n chance..i've been looking for the window when u closed the door on me..but guess what,im not looking for it anymore..it hurts when i know the truth,i guess i deserved this..once it was important to me who i was in ur eyes..but now..whether im a useless person or a dog in ur eyes..i do not mind anymore as i do not care what u think of me anymore..and btw, u have no right to call me a dog..i will bitch around whenever i like wherever i want..

peace..=)
till the next chapter..
chaozzzz!!!


im awake...i hope!

No comments: