Monday, March 2, 2009

Chapter 22 - Inspiration

You know whats the latest problem i have in my life right now?other than shortage of cash and being a hell of a procrastinator, i lack inspiration..

Being in the field that im studying in now requires alot of creativity sparks and all of those comes from inspiration..well hey,im finding it freakishly hard to complete this post and im only at the second paragraph..

This prob has been followin me as long as i could've remembered..all through primary to secondary up till now in my college year..oh dang..someone,anyone give some sparks of inspiration to the creativity part in my brain!helppp..!!

ANYWAYS...i went to college this afternoon to hand in my major form or whatever you called that..i stumbled upon a couple of my classmates and they told me tht im the only one who is going to take journalism..and if this goes on,they might not even open a class for me..and that means..i would have to take PR or Broadcasting..in another words..a broader and wider sense of creativity and that would mean that i need more inspiration!oh damn oh damn..and to make things worse..one of the lecturers pronounced my name as Kitisak in front of the whole MassCommunication Society..how great..now im dubbed as the male Hello Kitty..thank goodness i aint there to witness my coronation as Hello Kitty's other half..oh well..im sure my girl would love it..right baby?lol =p

well i guess that's all for now..gotta go back to doin my moral assignments..yes i know sher,u've done it and i havent..
till the next chapter..
chaozzzzz!!

1 comment:

Xin said...

Oh geez, I should had thought about the pronunciation of "Kitisak" during our IT102...

regreting...

Btw, being ridiculous is the simplest way to be creative.