Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chapter 2

Itz been 3 days..but it felt like 3 weeks..
it is gonna be a long month ahead of me..but thank goodness i found a job to keep my mind occupied..yeap..i got a job, or sort of..itz 90% still not confirmed but most probably i'll get it =)..

Im gonna work at Haagen Daz in Queensbay..haha..gonna be close to all the expensive ice cream..so can say itz like a good choice?lol..surely itz much better than the Hush Puppies in Queensbay..sucky boss..

well i broke the news to my parents and they seem happy bout it that im gonna work..well im glad myself too..one i can help ease the burden of my parents, second and the main objective why im actually working is to keep myself from sulking at home..so it's sort of a good deal for me, don't you think?

yea the biggest prob i could face is juggling time between work and my studies..but i guess i could cope with that..i have to..i need cash and a place that i wont sulk the day off..

Chinese New year is just like a month away..need to buy a couple of new clothes..this year wun be spending so much on new years clothes due to the credit crunch..so only a max of two shirts im gonna buy!..so i need a fashion guru to go with me..and who else but my dear goose, Rachel Yong Sue Jenn (dont say i didnt mention your name here=p)

so anyway i told my mum that im gonna buy some clothes..and it totally went astray from the topic..

Me :mum,gonna go out with rachel to buy some new year clothes...
Mum :harh..gf gone a few days go n find another girlfriend d??
Me :No..of course not..we're just very close friends tht is all..
Me : so i go out with her to buy my clothes k??
Mum :is she cyen's gf?
Me : 0.0 no..why u say so??
Mum :no ler..the other night 3 of u went out so...
Me :no la..go out only merr...
Mum :Why isnt she ur gf?she dont want you issit?
Me :*smacks head* =.=

okay might be lame but i find tht a lil funny myself..before this i even thought of talking to my mum bout all the sulky feelings i've been feeling..but after this..no way...

so went ahead with the plan of shopping for new year clothes with rac..end up buying a couple of shirts at half price..wad a catch..guess itz beneficial coming out to shop with girls..lol..thanks rachel for accompanying me..

well..i've actually been feeling better..though the wait is long and hard..but im not sulking that much anymore like i used to..i have been trying to fill myself up with things to do..like finish up the New Moon and playing FM the whole day..i mean it does help the mood you know..im missing my baby girl like mad..but im not feeling any sulkiness or the feeling of emoness..just missing her every second..full stop..and im glad im feeling this way and i really hope it will last...i just wish tht the day she step foot on the island will be soon..

well i guess thts it for now..
till the next chapter..
chaozzzzz!!!

No comments: