Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chapter 1

I've been actually dreading for this day to come seriously..i know i know Christmas is the time for joy and happy moments..yea i agree..but this year i shall skip the joy and happy moments..

First thing i heard on Christmas morning is the squealing of a puppy..perhaps it got knocked by a car..it was squealing in the middle of the road for almost 10 minutes..thank goodness for an old couple who picked the puppy up and put it at the sidewalk..but that is all they do..

an eerie silent suddenly took over the whole place after the puppy gave a last sound of squeal..the usual sound of the bird chirpping or wind gushing by werent there..just an eerie silent..i thought to myself..
"how great..what a way to start Christmas"

Why i dread for this day, you may ask?
My baby is leaving for a month plus to Taiwan..

I wasnt exactly proud of myself for the past few weeks building up to this day..i was sort of being very..controlling and pushy and of course a big fat jerk..perhaps it is the fact that she might be leaving again a few days after she touched down in Penang on Feb..or perhaps im just very controlling and pushy and a big fat jerk..i seriously i do not hope that i am that kind of person..

I reached the airport after having my late breakfast..while i was driving there i guess i have been doing alot of thinking because the journey to the airport seemed so short..itz like my subconscious mind took over me and i've become sort of like an autopilot while my thoughts flew to some other land..

I walked into the airport, taking a small step each time i walk..wishing and hoping that i wont bid goodbye so soon yet..

When I finally reached her,she was in her organization clothes..we couldnt even really have a time to talk at first coz she was busy with something let alone a hug..but i did get a peck from her secretly as she is under a strict rule i guess where there is no intimate moments allowed when she is wearing her..uniform..

I didnt know wad took over me that very moment when i saw my baby so excited..i was sort of let down by it..because i thought she wasnt excited to go to this trip..so i was sort of being a jerk when she talked to me..thank goodness..i realised it earlier before things got out of hand..see,i told you im a big fat jerk sometimes right?

the time to part ways have come..the biggest regret for the day is i couldnt give her a goodbye hug or something..as she walked into the check point to the plane..i received a forwarded message bout Christmas..about how is it that is not all about the taking but giving..

well, this Christmas, i sort of gave away a huge chunk of my heart..coz my baby took it with her when she board the plane..

After watching her board the plane i went to Cyen's place just to hang out..just wanna get my mind of it..we hanged around till late evening with jjin and my two lil bros and not to forget cyen's big crazy bro..lol..

well i guess that's it for now..
till the next chapter..
chaozzzzzzz!!



P.S:
Baby im sorry for what i've been lately..
if you're readin this im sorry k..
and i miss u every moment
of the day..

No comments: