Saturday, September 27, 2008

Morning..

What a morning it was..very enjoyable..and i must say itz the first time i had such a crazy dim sum outing..lol..

Went to had dim sum with Eng Siang,Eng Siang's friend that goes by the name of J.Qin,my dear grandma Karen and my baby..we went to a place near my apartment..since baby overnighted at my
place the night before we walked there together..and we reached early..the place was hell packed!

anyway..after awhile..Eng Siang and the rest arrive and that is when all the fun started..Eng Siang is the target of teases and sarcasm from karen and my baby and unfortunately..Jqin as well..they were teasing him..shooting him..u name it they've done it!as for me..i have very good free live comedy..and karen even made Eng Siang's ball..without any ball with the leftover food!..i guess u might not know wad im talking bout..but oh well..im still gonna post the pic up anyway...
See those things there?yeap..that is eng siang's balless ball..XD

off the record..
itz been a wonderful way to spend the morning..im sure and hope that there will be many more to come!=)

alright..so till the next post..
chaozzzzzzzz..

No comments: