Friday, September 26, 2008

Just some random thoughts..

I've been wallowing in self-pity at late..abusing myself for something that has not happen and might not even happen..i've been beating up myself for this since the start of this week...

But for wad reason?

for nothing..things that i should have known better that it will never happen..perhaps my friends are right...why worry when things haven't even happen yet?...you know,we humans are sometimes weird..we tend to worry bout stuff that might not even happen..i must say..human minds are one of the deadliest weapon..to others and also onto ourselves...our mind or our so called instinct will make us think that something bad or horrible will happen..though sometimes those instincts are true..but most of the time..itz all in our minds..

i once asked my two friends in college who are having long distance relationships with their partners,one whom are already in a 2 year relationship and another a year..so...i asked them...

Kia : how do u guys stay in a long distance relationship for so long?

Both friends: trust...that simple..

so yea..trust is wadz lacking in most people nowadays..and same goes to me as well..atleast untill tonight i hope..as some of u may know tht im lamenting bout my baby's stay in penang..i've been thinkin of this stuff...bout wad i will do..wad will happen..why isnt my gf being sad bout it?and etc etc..until tonight..i finally got a wake up call why she aint feeling all of this depressing stuff that is running through my head..no itz not because she doesnt like me anymore..but itz coz she believes in me and trust me..it struck me deep down..and i asked myself...

Why didnt i think of this before??

i was drowned in the world of sorrowness and i totally left my rationality out on the shore...now im back up and ITZ NOT OVER..
instead...

i sense now it's a beginning of something new..something good..
soo...
u peepz out there..trust ur partner..or even your close friend..or whoever he or she may be..althought sometimes things might not turn out what they seems to be.but have faith..because with faith..it will take u far..

and to you my baby..
i will always remember wad u say..
will love you always and forever!!=)

No comments: