Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Circumstances suck..

Right..like i've said..circumstances suck..i mean..circumstances destroys everything!from relationships to work to etc etc etc......okay maybe i might be exaggerating but then again..think about it..what destroys friendship or relationship?jealousy?misunderstanding?u might be right but it all boils down to a word called circumstances..we have choices in life..most of the time we will indirectly make them without us even noticing it..jealousy could be an example..if u could choose would u choose to be jealous?i guess not right?if u said yes then i guess u wanna be a big green monster...yea so get my point?


and i really suspect that i am cursed...i could have a great time the whole day...a really great time...and before the day ends..something bad will happen to me and bring all my happiness down on the double..im trying my best here not to be a pessismistic..but trust me im wearing thin down to my end point..im suppose to blog bout something nice and fun today but i guess my taste have been ruined now..great...



this sucks to the max..!!
and to think that things couldnt get any worse..
im sick now...
wtf is wrong with my luck??
wadz next?
see some supernatural beings???

No comments: