Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Being apart, it's very hard..

Being apart from someone you care and love is not only hard enough, it's devastating! Know what is more devastating? Your ways to keep connected is limited and even if it is available for me, i.e the internet, it still sucks..because u know why?Malaysia's internet connection sucks. That is why.

I've tried many ways..skyping, chatting online and stuff like that which do not really require money but well it does not really bode well with us..for me atleast..it is because either the connection is terrible or theres something distracting somewhere..sigh..the best for me is by phone and now, the situation has gone bad..i guess being on the phone just wouldnt cut it anymore..

I should be more considerate and i guess i have to cope with one of my enemies(bloody internet connection) to win a war(the bloody fucking distance)..im just hoping that the internet line will stay strong when im using it..

No comments: