Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chapter 28 - The Horror Doesnt Stop There

Yeap, that's right!

A couple of days after i've been discharged from the hospital, Im down with a fever and also the dreaded chicken pox!sighh..wonder when will this tirade of misfortune end??

With me going down to this bloody virus named after a chicken, im gonna miss alot of activites that im looking forward to do..namely captain ball, paintball, my dad's birthday and classes..not to forget, Mou Jian's temporary homecoming! @#$#%$#%%^$$%@%#$^%&^!!!
im sorry Mou Jian =(

Im really afraid of missing classes now..especially desktop publishing classes..involves things to do with computer applications which im not a pro in it..a total noobster in that field..sighh..i just hope i'll be able to go back to college in a week or so,earliest..

I've also been really uncomfortable since yesterday..i hope itz because of my chicken pox and fever not the bang on my head..i really do not wanna go back to the hospital..but with the complexity of the human body..i guess i need to go back for a second opinion on my brain so to confirm im really clear of trouble...

sighh sighh sighh..so many plans and activities..went down the drain =(

till the next chapter..
chaozzzz!!


P.s : Im sorry baby we had to cancel that dinner..but i promise u once i get better..i'll take u there for dinner!*sign with my blood* =P

No comments: