Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chapter 15 - Decisions

It's either gonna make me or break me..more often than not, the decisions i made usually break me and up til now, the decisions i made have not reach the life or career threatening so im pretty tensed up by this issue..


PR OR JOURNALISM??

lecturers have advised me to talked to seniors and boy are they ever so wrong..fair enough, the seniors gave me explaination bout the stuff i could do with journalism..and seriously im enticed into going into journalism..the problem is both of these majors are very enticing u see..both have stuff i can really worked on and both have very clear and good job oppurtunities in the future..but one thing im not sure is..in which field i could excel better?of course i would like the glam job where u meet glam people eat glam food drink glam drinks attend glam functions etc etc but life is not always all that glam..another problem is i've suddenly changed into a very passive person, a very not so sociable person..this happening at this time, it sucks u see...

im gonna resigned from my work..yes..imma gonna resign from my work!final decision!hopefully im right...

i guess that's all for this chapter..
till the next one...
chaozzzz!!!!


do not hide from me please..

No comments: