Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chapter 30 - 12 Months

12 Months ago..

I hated college..
I have no close friends in college..
I did not have any guy friends in college..
I was a loner in college..
I thought to myself "Why in the world am i here?!"
College sucks..


12 Months ago

Life was boring..
Everything was routine..
Friends were leaving..


12 Months ago

I was alone..
No one have come into my life yet..


12 Months ago

I was 18


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now,
Im 19 and am enjoying my life to the fullest!

And...

  • Thanks to The College Gang for the party on the beach!
  • Happy Belated Bday to WeiQi!
  • Thanks to Sin Wah for the cake she baked for me n WeiQi!
  • Thanks to friends who wished me!Thanks~
  • Thanks to Rachel for calling me!
  • Thanks to Yi-Wen and Yik Sean for the very nice car sticker..!
  • Thank you Ah Bi and Panda for the treat and birthday cake..!
  • Thanks to my two awesome girlfriends, Sher Lyn aka The Baboon and Vanitha aka Ranghitaaa for the suprise and gifts!thanks alot you two!i appreciate it alot..!hehe..
  • Most importantly, eventhough u're thousands of mile away frm me, I still love what you did for me and I love you even more as days past by..my dear NgShinRui!=)

I miss you baby..alot!


No comments: