Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Itz been awhile....

.....since i updated my blog...

well..im now into my second week of my semester break and man this week is the worst!in terms of stuff to do...almost everyone in college now is havin their exams..so yea...other than finalising my PTPTN loan stuff..i only snooze and lay like a dead dog at home..and oh ya..this might sound lame..but due to the boredom cause by this sem break,i've started to get back into the game of POKEMON...yes,POKEMON..to be exact the shiny gold version something something(recommended by my bros)..yea..i can now see those who are reading this post now start to put me into the lame and childish category...but itz not entirely my fault!im bored to death and my zeal is nearing zero...plus,the game is quite nice..in a way...lol..alrite alrite..before i throw my social status any lower i'll talk bout other stuff...

oh ya..last sun i went out for dinner with rachel and suli...itz nice catching up once in awhile..though itz like been months since the last time 3 of us met together..we just click instantly..sitting in Subway and talk for like a few hours..reminiscine bout the past...hahah..we should do this more often(Rac and Su if u're reading this..)


apart frm tht..i've got a good news..my friends are actually cool with me!seriously before all this..i thought i was the world's most hated people around...so anyway,things were cleared and stuff when i went to ATC...i was expecting the worst when i went there but i was pleasantly suprise when eiven and cyen was like (yo A**) yea i guess those who know me know is the rest of the words..ANYWAY,back...so i was kind of glad tht i went to the camp...i sort of gain back my friends..except for 1..oh well..it can't be rushed...it needs time..

lately i've just been really mang chang and i've been kind of rude to my dad..sigh..i regret wad im doing but then again...there are just some things that i cnt control..perhaps itz coz of the past...sigh..sometimes i couldnt stop but ask...why cant my dad be like some other dads..i mean i seriously have never had a son-dad conversation before,son-dad day out,son-dad this and tht..my bros had it..but i dont...i mean my dad tried to do all tht..but just couldnt gel in with him u see...itz cause of some past conflicts and stuff like tht..though itz ong been forgiven but not forgotten...so yea...i envy those who have that kind of dads...i know itz wrong
but i just cant seem to stop thinking bout it...sighhhhhhh =(

now to the brighter side of stuff....football is coming again!!wooohoooo!!!EPL is starting...la la la~~i cnt wait for this sunday's match..liverpool vs sunderland..gooo liverpool!You'll Never Walk Alone!and after this fri shinrui's exam is over!with tht i can say im out of the boredom's exile!hhehe...

so i guess i'll jsut stop the post right........here.
till the next post...
chaozzzzz!!

No comments: