Monday, July 14, 2008

Me against the world~~

Im officially the enemy among men in this planet..so i think..well most of them anyway..not all..but oh well..if they wanna hate me or despise me or stuff like tht..go ahead i have nothing to do or to say..the best part of all this is i know nuts bout this initially..everything seems fine then next thing i know *BAM* i have another person hating and despising me or calling me an idiot or whatever funny names..amazing how things work huh these days..lol..where is the 'tell it to my face' way of telling ppl u dun like them?how am i suppose to know where i'd go wrong??i admit im one of those who hadnt been using this way to tell people that i dont like them..and i solemnly promise i'll never do tht again..i hope..coz it really really brings you down..down to earth and guess wad?it doesnt end there..u'll still be drag down into the core of the earth..yeap,that down..heck, you might as well jst set me on fire or strangle me..it brings less pain compare to this..oh well..your decision your call..i just have to live with it and get on with things..since i cnt shake it off now might as well i just live in the moment..lol..anyway..today was actually one of those great days in my life!it was eventful, fun, exciting well u get the drill..haha..it'll definitely be one of the days that i wud remember for the rest of my life =)
So to all u peepzz out there..if u dislike tht person's attitude or whatever..TELL HIM OR HER..right to the face..whether it will change how they behave or not,only god will know but atleast u can hold your head up high and say..
"i've made the world a better place"
Aite..guess that is all..im all ready for a war...
Arrrgggggg~~~~
=D

No comments: